About the magazine «Power electronics»
Circulation - 4000 copies
Frequency - 6 issues per year
Volume – 100 type pages and more
Distribution – Russia and CIS
“Power electronics” magazine informs its readers about the latest researches and developments in the field of power electronics, main trends, tendencies and future development of power electronics domestic and world market, as well as firms operating on the market. The magazine was invented for engineers and specialists in application of power electronics devices, for professionals and amateurs. Relevance, novelty and useful purpose of the suggested material rather than commercial advantages of separately taken distributors are the main criterion for the editorial staff. The severe selection of material has ensured the independence of the published information and comments. More than 100 authors from Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Samara, Orel, Ufa, Tomsk, Saransk, Cheboksary, Minsk and other CIS towns assist in the work on the magazine. The editorial staff expresses its appreciation to the authors who responded to the proposal for cooperation. “Power electronics” magazine is very successful at all subject exhibitions in Russia and CIS.
The main thematic trends of the «Power electronics» magazine
- Power hardware components - Power Semiconductors and STACKs
- Connecters. Accessories: connectors, heatsinks, fans, etc.
- Drive components. Power drivers
- Power supply equipment, UPS. Power supplies and UPS
- Convection cooling. Cooling systems
- Welding equipment
- Inductive heating systems
- Automobile electronics. Automotive electronics
- Power Applications and alternative energy
- Soft: special-purpose PC tools for analysis and modeling of power electronics
The target audience
- Managers of manufacturing companies, distributors, suppliers who have to know the tendencies in power electronics market developments
- Managers responsible for electronic components purchases
- Design engineers and specialists in application of power electronics devices
One-issue audience of the «Power electronics» 2007 (some magazine subscribers choose 2 or more rank). Indicated 100% distribution.
- Subscription (near 2000 subscribers)
- Distribution on specialized seminars and conferences;
- Target distribution;
- Distribution on exhibitions of electronics in Moscow, St.Petersburg, Ekaterinburg and other cities;
- Distribution through the selling network of the Components and Technologies journal;
The area of distribution of the «Power electronics» in federal subjects (July 2007). Without realisation on exhibitions.
The plan of magazine’s appearances in 2016
Technical requirements for advertising presented in electronic format
Electronic layout could be presented both for PC and Macintosh platforms.
Layout should contain two files: the first for printing process (EPS format) and the second for screen preview (PDF or JPG format). All the pictures used for layout have to be presented as detached files. Additional files should be collected in the layout folder. File names should contain only figures and letters of Latin alphabet. File name should provide the following information: the name of company, print size and the number of layout version.
Size of the electronic layout should be identical to the print size of advertising. Add five millimeter bleed to the expected trim format (in case the layout covers all the print area of magazine page).
Important elements should have at least five millimeter distance from the trim line. Logotypes should be given in vector format. All parts of publication should be presented only in CMYK model. Transparent backgrounds are not allowed. The amount of spot colors could not exceed 280 %. All the fonts should be transformed into vector format. Text with special effects has to be presented in raster format. We don’t recommend using font size less than 6 pt. Long raster texts are not allowed.
All the pictures in electronic layout should be presented in TIFF (no compression!), PSD Photoshop or EPS formats. Pictures ready to printing process should be presented in CMYK or Grayscale models. Pictures needed further revision (retouch or color correction) should be presented in RGB model. Resolution could be from 250 to 350 dpi for color and from 600 to1200 dpi for black and white graphics. Scale of all the pictures used in layout should be 1:1. It is not allowed to use in graphics thin lines of composed rich black color. Total ink of graphics could not exceed 310%.
Of. 218, build 4, Nijniaya Syromiatnicheskaya, Moscow, 105120
Ph./Fax: +7 495 987-3720
122b Sadovay str., St-Petersburg, 190121
Tel.: +7 812 438 1538
Fax: +7 812 346 0665